This guide will detail about additional presentation material beside screenshots. You can send this via PM or post them along with your character submission.
Presentation video are limited to videos already uploaded to YouTube. Members can embed a character presentation video on the character page or by giving the video link to site administrator. Either way is fine, as long as it has the correct YouTube video ID.
- Example: The RESET video have the address https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBxKl9xQs7Y. The YouTube video ID is the string after "v=". In case of RESET, the video string is oBxKl9xQs7Y.
- The Video ID field can only work for YouTube video ID, so please don't paste the complete URL there.
- An example of page with the presentation video is Evangeline.
Formula can be either a text or a video, but not both. If the formula is a video, members need the YouTube video ID, as with the presentation video, and fill the ID on Formula field. If the formula is text, member only need to put the whole text on the Formula field.
- An example of page with the formula video is Evangeline.
Alternate media is the artwork of your character or other rendition using any software or game software. The image must be submitted to the site administrator to be processed. If the image is a rendition using a game software, please state the name of the game software (e.g. Dragon Age, White Knight Chronicles, etc.).
- Try to obtain the highest image quality as possible. Members can submit PNG or JPEG100, although JPEG80 is acceptable. To accommodate members using Macintosh, TIFF also acceptable. Image size are not limited. Image must be at least 800 x 600 pixels.
- Thumbnails are made by site administrator and have the dimension of 144 x 248. Submitted images will be resized and cropped to fit the thumbnail.
- There are special alternate media. More info on this thread
- An example of page with multiple alternate media is Evangeline.